Ramblings

In April 2006 I was elected the President of All-Malaysia Malayalee Association. My term is coming to an end this May 19th. I feel it is time for me to make way for some new talent. One cannot sit in one place for too long. Eventually you become redundant. I do not want to become like that.

Malayalees generally are a difficult lot to please. Perhaps that is because most (99% some statistics say) are educated and everybody wants to be a leader. Well, goodluck to all.
I am now focussed on my daughter's wedding - coming up on 25th May 2008. That has sapped a lot of my energy and that of my wife too. But that is all for the happiness of my daughter and her to-be husband. God bless them both.

Comments

After such a long time I have decided that I shall write some thing on my blog!
We arrived in Bristol UK on 4th March and plan to be here until end May this year.
Purpose? Well our daughter Geeta who is married here is expecting her first child this month. And of course as parents we wanted to be with her.
Weather in Bristol? When we landed at Heathrow the temperature was about 4 degrees. And it has not let up yet! We are freezing even under several layers of clothings!

Popular posts from this blog

Samajam

Elections 2018

Malayalee Hindu Funeral Rites